Incorporate a new dimension into your training with the patented WOODWAY Curve. The completely self-powered, manual WOODWAY Curve Treadmill offers a one-of-a-kind workout experience that requires zero electricity.
Feel the freedom of this totally manual treadmill while running or walking on the unique curved running surface where you are the motor. The Curve Treadmill challenges the entire body while burning up to 30% more calories than any other treadmill.
Maximize your potential with this Woodway Curve Trainer Guide
Learn more on the #WoodwayBlog
TOTALLY GREEN TREADMILL – HUMAN POWER!
Unlike most conventional treadmills, the WOODWAY Curve requires zero electricity. No outlet, no electricity bill, no problem! Enjoy a completely manual treadmill running experience without any electrical costs. The Curve treadmill operates when the user steps forward along the running surface, propelling the belt with their stride. No need to push a button and wait for the treadmill to speed up. As a user takes longer strides up the curve belt, the speed increases, and as the user simply drifts back towards the rear curve, the speed decreases. The freedom a runner has on the WOODWAY Curve makes this piece of equipment the ideal High Intensity Interval Training (HIIT) tool.
ULTIMATE SPORTS PERFORMANCE TRAINING PLATFORM
• Users are not subject to ramp up/down speeds
• Attain full sprint in a few explosive steps
• Sports specific work to rest interval training
• No maximum speed
CURVE SOFTWARE UPGRADES
Curve 1.5 Software
Those looking to track and compare user statistics can upgrade to the Curve 1.5 model.
- Displays and tracks time, speed, distance, work/calories, and heart rate
- Creates unique user logins for tracking of performance statistics and measuring improvement
- Generates excel or pdf reports
Curve 3.0 Software
For researchers seeking to perform Gait Analysis, the Curve 3.0 adds dynamic force plates and Pacer Software. The system is fully programmable and can be saved and recalled. This permits development of very specific continuous and interval training protocols while measuring left and right foot strike and overall power production.
- Allows you to program and repeat specific protocols
- Pacer function allows motivational racing against past performances or other users
- Trial endpoints can be set for time, distance, speed, or work
- Measurement of distance, velocity and vertical force, work done, and power output
- Instant feedback during training and testing
- Comprehensive graphs and reports; all test results can be imported/exported