All Landice L-Series® Treadmills offer the latest in engineering technology combined with old-fashioned American craftsmanship, combining to bring you the run of your life.
Soft styling enables the L7 Treadmill to blend into any environment, but don’t be fooled by its refined looks and whisper-quiet operations. All L-Series® treadmills feature a four-horsepower continuous-duty drive motor ranging in speed from 0.5 to 12.0 mph. The rust-free aluminum frame contains a 1-inch thick, maintenance-free reversible deck, capable of reaching a 15% elevation.
The Landice Control Center comes standard on the L7 Treadmill. Included is an integrated reading/accessory rack and a convenient water bottle holder. Check out our additional items that will enhance your workout in the console image.
Landice is the industry leader in treadmill shock absorption. Our VFX Shock Absorption System is based on medical research to provide optimum comfort, smoothness and reliability while reducing the risk of injury. Five-times softer than grass, it is designed for runners and walkers seeking significant impact reduction.
Our exceptional quality starts with our solid, superior aluminum frame which will not rust.
- 4 HP continuous duty drive motor
- 1000 pound-thrust elevation motor
- Rust-free aluminum frame
- Cast aluminum side rails and end caps
- 2 1/2″ diameter, 14-pound steel rollers
- 1-inch thick, reversible deck
- 35″ x 76″ footprint
- Shipping weight: 345 pounds
- Voltage: 110 VAC, 50/60Hz, 15A dedicated line
- 0.5 to 12.0 mph speed range
- 15% grade electric elevation
- 20″ x 58″ running area
- 400 pound user weight capacity
The Cardio Control Panel
The Cardio Control Panel combines a versatile liquid crystal display (LCD) with a variety of program options, numeric keypad for quick data entry and multiple heart-rate control programs. Ideal for precision interval training to lower your 10K time, and it’s equally terrific for just starting out on a walking program or easy jog.
Add Some Apps to Your Workout
- Numeric keypad with express speed and incline keys
- 9 Built-in programs with variable time, speed and elevation
- 5 User-defined programs
- Time, distance, laps, and calorie goal programs
- 2 HIITS programs
- 3 Fitness tests: Balke, Firefighter, Army
- 2 Built-in heart-rate monitoring programs
- 2 User-defined heart-rate monitoring programs
- Displays data in English or metric configurations
- Interactive HRC programs, contact heart rate and wireless-chest-strap heart-rate monitoring system
- Bluetooth connectivity Click HERE to connect with our Apps