Soft styling enables the L7 Treadmill to blend into any environment, but don’t be fooled by its refined looks and whisper-quiet operations. The L7 treadmill features a four-horsepower continuous-duty drive motor ranging in speed from 0.5 to 12.0 mph. The rust-free aluminum frame contains a 1-inch thick reversible deck, capable of reaching a 15% elevation.
The High-Tech Entertainment Center comes standard on the L7 Treadmill. Included is an integrated reading/accessory rack; iPhone, iPod or MP3 connectivity with Landice PodGrip™; a personal cooling fan; high-powered stereo speakers; and a convenient water bottle holder.
Landice is the industry leader in treadmill shock absorption. Our VFX Shock Absorption System is based on medical research to provide optimum comfort, smoothness and reliability while reducing the risk of injury. Five-times softer than grass, it is designed for runners and walkers seeking significant impact reduction.
Our exceptional quality starts with our solid, superior alluminum frame which will not rust.
- 4 HP continuous duty drive motor
- 1000 pound-thrust elevation motor
- Rust-free aluminum frame
- Cast aluminum side rails and end-caps
- 2 1/2″ diameter, 14-pound steel rollers
- Four-ply treadbelt
- 1-inch thick reversible deck
- 30-amp motor control electronics
- 35″ x 76″ footprint
- Shipping weight: 345 pounds
- Voltage: 110 VAC, 60Hz, 15A
- Choice of four control panels
- 0.5 to 12.0 mph speed range
- 15% grade electric elevation
- 20″ x 58″ running area
- 400 pound user weight capacity
- Integrated reading / accessory rack
- iPod pocket with Landice PodGrip™
- iPod, iPhone, iPad or MP3 connectivity
- 100 decibel stereo speaker system
- Safety Lanyard
- Standard VFX shock absorption