Our patented RollmentumTM center-drive replicates the body’s natural motion. Adjust the stride between 17 and 23 inches.
Orthopedic “gel” footpads provide optimal comfort and relieve foot fatigue. An integrated rear step reduces step-up height to 7″, the lowest of any elliptical. The integrated side-frame footrests with non-skid surfaces allow for isolated upper-body workouts. Moving handrails feature molded contoured finger grips.
The High-Tech Entertainment Center comes standard on the E7 Ellipticall. Included is an integrated reading/accessory rack; iPhone, iPod or MP3 connectivity with Landice PodGrip™; a personal cooling fan; high-powered stereo speakers; and a convenient water bottle holder.
An advanced algorithm calculates your metabolic-equivalent speed based on your effort level and pedal speed. For example, if you can exercise at a metabolic-equivalent speed of 12 MPH on the Elliptical, you are capable of running 12 MPH outside.
The Landice E7 Elliptical comes standard with a wireless heart rate monitoring device and a contact heart rate crossbar to give you feedback on how your body is affected by your workout.
- 2″ pedal spacing
- 2″ medical-grade side rails
- 11″ diameter flywheel
- 1100 Watt electric break
- Distance indicator
- 500-pound user weight capacity
- 11-gauge heavy-duty steel construction
- Physical footprint: 35″ x 68″
- Actual footprint: 35″ x 76″
- 110 VAC or 220 VAC, 50/60Hz, 15A
- AccuTrack contact heart-rate monitoring system
- Wireless-chest-strap heart-rate monitoring system
- Integrated reading / accessory rack
- iPod pocket with Landice PodGrip™
- iPod, iPhone, iPad or MP3 connectivity
- 100 decibel stereo speaker system
- Choice of four control panels